Friday, April 10, 2009

ON TRUST

I bless you with the ability to trust God.

Beloved ones [Ann, Pat, Donna, Kathi, Daryl, Sandy] I bless you with experiencing your Father’s faithfulness, his faithful love toward you, for your emotions to be aware, to know, to savor, to feel, to relish the love your Father expresses toward you. I bless you with experiencing the love of the Father so often that you can never doubt your Father’s love for you! I bless you with no anxiety in the present because God has spoken so richly to you in the past. I bless you with the surety of knowing he will speak again at the right time and the right place. I bless you with seeing so much of his protection that you will trust him implicitly. I bless you in the name of your Eternal Dwelling Place. Amen.

In thinking about what to say today, I felt these are the words the Lord wanted to speak to our group. Sandy.

My children, I speak to you today. I know your hearts, your hurts, your disappointments, your challenges, and, yes, even what gives you joy. For I have made you for My plans and purposes. Even though you have repeatedly failed or been prevented from accomplishing what you’ve set forth to do (your goals, your plans), I still guide your days, your weeks. My children, you are a part of a bigger plan, something you can’t see. Continue to make your plans with your business, knowing I am right there beside you helping you carry out your actions. Be patient with Me as I direct your paths for My glory. Keep pressing in. Galatians 6:9-Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.

Daryl ended the call time with prayer for Morris, (Paul’s father), Kathi, (who was sick), Amanda (Leukemia) and the rest of the group for other needs and encouragement.

Fast Tract Devotion-Daryl/Sandra Simpson
Friday-April 10, ‘09

No comments:

Post a Comment