Wednesday, August 19, 2009

5-Point Success Plan

Notes taken during an address by Lou Holtz
Melaleuca National Convention
August 15, 2009

Step 1: Attitude

Step 2: Passion: Focus on what you have passion about, your purpose, your desire to win

Step 3: Embrace Change: How can I help people get what they want?

Step 4: Be a Dreamer - Do, love, believe, hope

Step 5: Develop & Maintain Relationships

Action Plan:

  • What
  • When
  • Who do you need to engage to get it done
  • What talents and abilities do I have
  • What talents and abilities do I need to get from others
  • What problems do I need to overcome
  • How will others benefit
  • Keep moving forward, do not revert to management or maintenance of status quo mode

Principle of Taking Action = W.I.N. (What’s important now?)
Ask yourself: “Of all the things that I have to or can do right now, what is important to do right now.” Do that thing.

Tools to Build Self Esteem:

  • Do right
  • Do to the best of your ability in the time allotted
  • Show people you care

No comments:

Post a Comment